1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A. group, hereafter THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is the Party Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him or her that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the active regulations in the protection of personal data, the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following data handling information is provided:
Purpose of data handling: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the data handling are:
- Dissemination of commercial advertising communications, provided that it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom this party has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process commissions, orders, or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Disseminate the website's newsletter.
Data conservation criteria: will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment.
Communication of the data: Comercial Química Massó group will share the data between them and will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectification, transferability, and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its handling.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (agpd.es) if the user considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A.
C/ Viladomat, 321 5º 08029 BARCELONA (BARCELONA).
COMERCIAL QUIMICA MASSÓ S.A. group companies:
- COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ S.A. c/Viladomat, 321 - 5º 08029 Barcelona CIF: A08109365
- PETE ESPECIALITATS, S.L.U. c/Viladomat, 321 - 4º 08029 Barcelona CIF: B64382922
- S.Q. FUTUR QUÍMICA S.L.U. c/Viladomat, 321 - 3º 08029 Barcelona CIF: B20454963
- SAEQUIM ESPECIALIDADES S.L. c/Viladomat, 319 - 3º 08029 Barcelona CIF: B08310203
- CHEMITAL SAU c/Viladomat, 321 - 5º 08029 Barcelona CIF: A58312380
- COMERCIAL QUIMICA MASSO, S.A. SUCCURSALE ITALIA Viale Marelli, 132 - 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MILANO) ITALY VAT: IT05140770966
- COMERCIAL QUIMICA MASSO, S.A. SUCCURSALE FRANCE Cap 9, 4ème étage-31, rue Gorge de Loup 69009 Lyon FRANCE VAT : FR 71443360474
- COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A. - ODŠTĚPNÝ ZÁVOD Předvoje 449/32 162 00 Praha 6 CZECH REPUBLIC VAT: CZ26748622
- COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A. MAGYARORSZÁGI FIOKTELEPE Máriássy u. 7 1095 Budapest HUNGARY VAT: HU 21515482
- COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A. ODDZIAŁ W POLSCE UI.Ostrobramska 101A; 04-041 Warszawa POLAND VAT: PL1132393161
- COMERCIAL QUIMICA MASSO TURKEY KİMYA TİCARET LTD. STİ. Gayrettepe mahallesi, Yıldız Posta caddesi, Akın sitesi 2.Blok No:8 D:22. 34349 Beşiktaş, İstanbul TURKEY CIF: 2110657424
- MASSO GUANGZHOU TRADING CO., LTD. Room No. 801, West Tower of Hua Pu Plaza No. 9, Hua Ming Lu, Tianhe Dist. 510623 Guangzhou Post Code: 510623 China NIF: 440101400118803
- COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ PERÚ, S.A.C. Av. La Encalada Nº 1388, Oficina 601 Centro Empresarial Polo Hunt I Santiago de Surco, Lima 33 PERÚ CIF (R.U.C): 20553549362
- CHEMITAL DE MEXICO S de RL de CV Av. De las Partidas 7, Col. Isidro Fabela, Modulo 5, Parque Industrial Lerma,Municipio de Lerma C.P. 52004 Estado de Mexico MEXICO NIF (R.F.C.): CME091007LGI
- COMERCIAL QUIMICA MASSO SA. BARCELONA SUCURSALA BUCUREŞTI Bucureşti Sectorul 1, Strada Barbu Stefanescu Delavrancea, Nr. 15, Etaj 1 Ap. 3. 011351 Bucharest ROMANIA.
- COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.R.L. Ciudad de San José, Curridabat, seiscientos metros al sur y cincuenta al oeste de la Pops, Edificio Jurexlaw (Costa Rica) CIF 3-102-750240
- COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ CHILE SpA Calle Los Militares Nº 5001, Oficina 1101 Las Condes, Santiago de Chile (CHILE) R.U.T.: 77.142.316-7
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloadable forms, expressly, freely, and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request from the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the User's express, informed, and unequivocal consent will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website or other means, are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the User. In the case that all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the active regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly, with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are handled in a lawful, loyal, and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and are adequate, pertinent, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are handled.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that the users can exercise them.
INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW (LSSI)
COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A., responsible for the website, hereinafter DATA PROTECTION OFFICER, makes this document available to users, which is intended to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, and to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users of such obligations, it being understood that publication on the website of COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A. is sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Trade Name: COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A.
Company Name: COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A.
Registered office: Viladomat, 321, 5º 8029 BARCELONA
Registered in the Register (Commercial / Public): Barcelona, in Volume 1034, Folio 9, Page Number 5815
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER or, if applicable, has been expressly licensed or authorized by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property laws and registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written authorization of the responsible. Any unauthorised use is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them.
3. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER disclaims any liability for information published on its website whenever this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the
computer of the person accessing the page) to perform certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary in nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user's session. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used for the collection of such data.
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to be alerted of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. Please consult your browser instructions for further information.
From the website, you may be redirected to third-party content. Given that the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties in their respective websites, he or she does not assume any type of responsibility with regard to said contents. In any case, it will immediately remove any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, and will immediately remove the redirection to this website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The DATA PROTECTION OFFICER is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER. However, and in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it functions properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER does not rule out the possibility that certain programming errors may exist, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.