- Corbion: Biodegradable solvents based on esters of lactic acid
- Deltech Corporation:
- Modified alkyd resins: urethane, silicone and vinyl-toluene.
- Unsaturated polyesters.
- Kolon Industries: resins of hydrocarbon liquid to modify systems epoxy.
- Alkyd resins
- Saturated and unsaturated polyesters
- Water based resins for wood and metal
- Biocides for in-can conservation and dry film protection.
- Oleochemicals: EBS
- Bilbaina de Alquitranes: Coal tar compounds
- Silbond: Ethyl silicate
- Johnson Fine Chemicals: Additives humidity scavengers for PU systems
- Nobel NC: Industrial nitrocellulose
- Pritty Pigments: Pearlescent pigments
- AsahiGuard: as water repellents and oleo-repellent
- Asahi Glass fluoropolymers: fluoropolymers such as protective coatings: ETFE and PTFE.
- Achitex Minerva: Polysiloxane additives as water-repellents
- KLK Oleo:
- Fatty acid
- Esters of fatty acids
- Inorganic pigments: oxides of iron and chromium.
- Polyphosphates: Hexametaphosphate and Pirophosphate sodium
- Rosin esters
- Maleic and Fumaric resins for inks
- Ketonic resins for inks
- Plasticizers: Triacetin and ATBC
- Propylene carbonate
- Hydrocarbon resins solid
- Titanium dioxide, rutile grade
- Benzoyl peroxide