Such a characteristic as elasticity during contact with abrasive materials makes rubber dozens of times more resistant to wear than steel. As a result, the use of TRS rubber products will protect your equipment and increase production efficiency despite the fact that the price of equipment and maintenance is constantly increasing. For your company, that means reduced downtime in manufacturing and improved productivity. You will feel the real economy of money and time that are the main elements of your profit! To receive additional information we suggest you contact our representatives who will give you advice and choose the most suitable variant.
The following illustration shows where TRS products can be used in the chain system.
- One and two component glues for different materials, hardeners, solvents.
- Repair patchwork of different shapes, repair tape, repair rubber sheets, joint strips, sticking.
- Protective and wear-resistant film rubber used to protect surfaces from mechanical wear, chemical or atmospheric influence, noise absorption, dust insulation, drum coating, coils.
- Coating rubber for drums and coils for different operating conditions. Profiled rubber linings, linings with ceramic additions of different shapes.
- Rubber cleaner for scrapers and protective edges of chain systems.
- Anti-shock sheets of different shapes without/with steel base, without/with T-profile for bolt fixing, with smooth or ribbed surface.
- Anti-shock shock-absorbing beams, beams with super-slippery surface, with T-profile for fast and secure fixing.
- Conveyor belts, wavy edges, herringbones, box straps of different shapes.