TRS 2002 new
Non-Flammable System. Free of Trichloroethylene.
TRS 2002 NEW is a two-component glue based on CR (polychloroprene rubber) for cold vulcanization. Glue rubber with rubber, rubber with fabric, rubber with metal, fabric with fabric, metal with fabric. The main difference between TRS 2002 NEW glue and the previous TRS 2002 is the substitution of trichloroethylene by tetrachloroethylene; a safer organic compound for its handling due to the tetrachloroethylene which presents a lower risk of becoming inflamed or bursting against trichloroethylene. The TRS 2002 NEW glue can be used for work in mines or underground installations.
Applications: repair and splicing of rubber and fabric conveyor belts, gumming of metal surfaces, coating of drums.
- Base: CR - polychloroprene rubber
- Solvent: tetrachloroethylene, dichloromethane
- Specific density: 1,45 g/m³
- Dynamic viscosity: approx. 3500-4000 mPa-s
- Colour: dark grey
- Expiration: 2 years
- Operating temperature: +10/+40 ºС
- Hardener: TRS 1000 М
- Proportion: 40 g of hardener M for 1 kg of glue
- Pot life: 2-3 hours
- Application time: approx. 20 min to 20 °С
- Consumption: 300 g/m² per coat
- Vulcanization time: approx. 24 hours
Recommended for gluing the following surfaces:
- Rubber/rubber materials and cable/ fabric: 2 layers
- Rubber with adhesive layer: 1 layer
- Primer metal: 1 layer