TRS 4004 is a two-component cold vulcanizing glue based on CR (polychloroprene rubber). Glue rubber with rubber, rubber with fabric, rubber with metal, fabric with fabric, metal with fabric. The main difference of the TRS 4004 glue is the use of ethyl acetate which is a solvent of low toxicity and acceptable odor. Recommended for work in open or well ventilated areas.
Applications: repair and splicing of rubber and fabric conveyor belts with the help of TRS repair patches, belts and strips, gumming of metal surfaces, coating of drums. Suitable for splicing and repairing rubber and rubber food conveyor belts.
||5 l (4,7 kg)
b](*)[/b] Minimum selling unit / contents of a box
- Base: CR - polychloroprene rubber
- Solvent: ethyl acetate
- Specific Density: 0.95 g/м3
- Dynamic viscosity: approx. 2800-3200 mPa-s
- Colour: dark grey
- Expiration: 3 years
- Operating temperature: +10/ +40 ºС
- Hardener: TRS 1000 E
- Proportion: 30 g of hardener for 0.71 kg of glue
- Application time: 4-6 hours
- Application time: approx. 30 min at 20°С
- Consumption: 300 g/m2 for one layer
- Vulcanization time: approx. 24 hours
Recommended for gluing the following surfaces:
- Rubber/rubber materials and cable/ fabric: 2 layers;
- Rubber with bonding layer: 1 layer;
- Primer metal: 1 coat.