TRS METAL PRIMER
Rubber to metal adhesive
TRS METAL PRIMER is designed to reinforce the adhesion of rubber to metal. Its use is recommended for preparing metallic surfaces for the application of rubber coatings when using TRS 2002, TRS 3003, TRS 4004, TRS 5005 adhesives.
Applications: gumming of metal surfaces, coating of drums.
- Base: CR - polychloroprene rubber
- Solvent: MEK, MIBK, Xylene
- Specific density: 0,85 g/m³
- Dynamic viscosity: approx. 500-700 mPa-s
- Colour: black
- Operating temperature: +10/+40 ºС
- Drying time: approx. 45-60 min
- Consumption: 300 g/m² for one layer
- Application: 1 coat to metal
- Expiration: 2 years from the date of manufacture